Friday 19 October 2012

About my studies (or friends?)

A month and a half ago i've started studying at Business academy Aarhus. I'm studying "Marketing management innovation and entrepreneurship". 
To be honest i NEVER in my life thought i would go back to school... If you knew me you would think the same. You see, i wasn't the best student in the world. I'll give you some examples, when i was about 6, on the first day of school I made the teacher cry.. 
later on at the age of 13 I was bored at school so I climbed to a roof of a building and jumped down on the bushes. The bushes were thick enough to hold me so I didn't fall all the way to the ground. About a week later, when the other kids saw me doing it, there were no more bushes in our school.. When i was old enough, at the age of 16, I would go to school for about an hour and then hitchhike back home so i could go to work. I loved working with the cows.  To conclude, I wasn't a good student.

I'm now 26 and I'm proud to say that so far i LOVE my studies. Actually I'm not sure if its the studies that I love so much or having friends again... I lived in Denmark for about two years now and only now after so long, I actually have some social life.

Danes are really awkward sometimes, especially when you come from Israel. We Israelis are so open and loud, whether the Danes are so quite. It is almost impossible to have a danish friend when you are a new immigrant in Denmark.

I'll finish this post with a Danish phrase: åpiækbmø åøæmgø jkgpæækgko jhåjbntfkjbegpå. Tak


     

1 comment:

  1. בניית אתרים בחינם בתוך 5 דקות
    http://web.2all.co.il/freewebsitebuilding

    ReplyDelete