Friday 19 October 2012

she was blond..

I am so scared, I just got home, I was running. i think she was right behind me. My heart bit like crazy, I'm breathing heavily...

It's about 3.30 am, I was partying downtown Aarhus, were i live.
I was partying with my new friends, we had so much fun until it happen...


"I didn't have so much fun in ages" I said to myself like thousand during the evening.  We started the night at a small pub which called "Hos Anders" (at Andres in English). We have been at "Hos Anders" since 17.00

It was about 22.30 when the bar lady said that we have to go because they are closing the pub. So we left to a place called "Sound check", its a really good place to party.
By that time it was only Tim, Lora, Anna and me. Just before we entered to "Sound check" i had a feeling that the group of guys standing on the other side of the street were talking about us. I understand a bit of Danish but it wasn't Danish what i heard. It was Arab. I'm from Israel, all my life I was surrounded by the Arabic language so its not foreign to me.
Just a sec before entering the club, I had to turn around to see their faces. That turned out to be a mistake.
The mistake was because I just handed my ISRAELI driver licence to the doorman who looked at the funny letters, then at me and asked me in firm voice: "Where are you from?" "Israel" I said, trying to speak loud enough for the doorman to hear me without letting the Arab guys hearing.
"ISRAEL"?!?!? the doorman shouted. Fuck! now they are looking at me and they look kind of angry.
 I took the driver licence from the doorman and ran in. Fucking sweaty and upset.

Shit! someone it knocking on my door. WTF, its fucking 4 am! ok, I'm going to open the door now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment